|Welcome to Amara Boats
Amara Boats was established to fill a gap that was identified in the boating market. There were no production style boats available within Australia built to survey standards. Recognising this need, Amara has developed three production style boats that are built to Australian survey standards.
These plate alloy boats include:
• a 5 metre Kimberley, built for the fisherman in need of a solid boat with a casting platform,
• a 5.5 metre Sports Rider, with a comfortable lounge area in the front, perfect for the family, and
• a 6.0 metre Centre Cab, with plenty of room for the serious fisherman.
Amara builds its boats to the highest possible safety standards, enlisting the expertise of some of the best Naval Architects in Australia. Our boats are designed for survey standards with comfort and safety in mind. With self draining floors, automatic under floor bilge pumps and level flotation, your family or employees have never been safer.
Each boat comes with:
• 5mm plate alloy bottom and 4mm sides
• fully welded, self draining floors
• level flotation
• underfloor fuel tanks
• duel batteries, isolation switch
• 27 Meg radio
• AM/FM radio
• navigation lights
• anchor light
• manual and auto bilge pumps
• GPS tracking system with emergency button.(optional)
So why buy a boat and spend thousands getting it to survey standards?
Amara can supply you a boat with nothing else to do! Companies such as The National Parks Authority and Boab Boat Hire have recognised the safety and quality of Amara Boats, and now with sport star Andrew Symonds using an Amara boat for his fishing, it is clear that Amara Boats are the way to go for safe, solid and comfortable boats for industry, the everyday fisherman, the boating enthusiast and the whole family.
Enquire now: Click Here